- Anti slip surface
- Tiles can be laid on any even and hardened substrate (we recommend screed or concrete) with water drainage
- Absorbs noise, vibrations and shocks providing a cushioning effect.
- Easy cleaning
- Flexible and resistant to frost
- Simple installation and removal
- Possibility to cut tiles to make them match equipment or irregular surface shapes
Healthy and Environment-Friendly
Van Dyck pavers are an environmentally friendly floor covering. Because of recycling and rebuilt production made from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials. There are no contaminations like metals, stones, other plastic materials so it is safe for skin touch.
Composition: SBR Rubber & PU adhesive
Dimensions: 200 mm x 100 mm
Structure: Course granular structure on underside for optimal drainage
Bulk Density: 900 kg/m3
Colours: Black, Green, Rust, Grey