- Anti-slip surface
- Tiles can be laid on any even and hardened substrate (we recommend screed or concrete) with water drainage.
- Absorbs noise, vibrations and shocks providing a cushioning effect.
- Easy cleaning.
- Flexible and resistant to frost.
- Simple installation and removal.
- Possibility to cut tiles to make them match equipment or irregular surface shapes.
Healthy and Environment-Friendly
Van Dyck pavers are an environmentally friendly floor covering. Because of recycling and rebuilt production made from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials. There are no contaminations like metals, stones, other plastic materials so it is safe for skin touch.
Van Dyck pavers are guaranteed for 3 years against cracking and colour defects.
Composition: SBR Rubber & PU adhesive
Dimensions: 200 mm x 160cm
Structure: Course granular structure on underside for optimal drainage
Bulk Density: 900 kg/cum
Colours: Black, Green, Rust, Grey